Raw almonds are benefits for your health and they are an excellent source of nutrients.
They are an excellent source of:
- Vitamin B1 that can help support a healthy heart,
- Linoleic acid and plant sterols that help to maintain a healthy cholesterol level,
- Magnesium, calcium and potassium and antioxidant vitamin E.
You can find below the nutrition facts
in serving size 100 g of raw almonds:
- Calories (kcal/100g) 634
- Protein (g/100g) 25,4
- Total carbohydrate (g/100g) 1,5
- Total fat (g/100g) 53,4
- Sugars (g/100g) 1,08
- Dietary fiber (g/100g) 12,6
- Saturated fat (g/100g) 4,04
- Monounsaturated fat (g/100g) 32,4